The University of Sri Jayewardenepura invites applications from prospective candidates for Post of the Technical Officer (Audio Visual) Grade III.
Technical Officer (Audio Visual) Grade III
- Should pass in three (3) subjects at the G.C.E. (A/L) examination in one sitting in any stream.
- (a) Having obtained a certificate of proficiency not below than the N.V.Q Level 5 in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics / Multimedia or Audio Visual Techniques from an Institution recognized by Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission or a Statutory Institution which has been established by and Act passed by the parliament.
- Having obtained technical qualifications in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics / Multimedia or Audio Visual Techniques accepted as equivalent to the above qualification of (ii) (a) by Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission with one year experience in Audio Visual work in reputed organization
Salary Scale: Rs. 31625 – 7×300 10×355 – 37275 p.m. [U-MT 1 (III)]
Selection: By written and/or practical test and an interview.
Age: Should be not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years.
APPLICATIONS AND PARTICULARS:-
- Applications forms can be downloaded from here: English | Sinhala
- Duly completed application should be sent to the Assistant Registrar / Non Academic Establishment Division, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Gangodawila, Nugegoda with copies of relevant certificates to reach on or before 25.02.2021.
- Applications from University System / Government Departments / Corporations / Statutory Boards should channel their applications through the Head of their respective Institutions.
- Selected candidates will contribute to 10% their monthly salary to the of the universities’ Provident Fund while the employer will make a contribution of 8% will be credited to Universities Pension Fund and 7% to the Universities Provident Fund. In addition they will become contribute an amount equivalent 3% for the salary to the Employees’ Trust Fund.
- The post applied should be mentioned on the top left – hand corner of the envelope.
- Applications which do not confirm to these qualifications, incomplete applications and the late applications will be rejected.
University of Sri Jayewardenepura,