Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Vacancies for the Post of Temporary Lecturer, Department of Pali and Buddhist Studies
Expressions of interest are invited for an interview/s to consider graduates’ suitability for the post/s of Temporary Lecturer, Department of Pali and Buddhist Studies, University of Sri Jayewardenepura for a period of one year as per the following preliminary requirements.
- Candidates graduated with First Class/Second Class Upper Division Honors Degree in Pali and Buddhist Philosophy.
- Expression of interest along with a CV and all the evidence of qualifications (i.e. degree transcripts) should be submitted to the Senior Assistant Registrar, FHSS of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura on or before 05th October 2020, 3.00 p.m.
- Short listed candidates should face an interview which includes a teaching component on a date specified by the Department.
- The candidates should be able to teach in both Sinhala and English medium.
- The department reserves the right of final decision.
Head of the Department Pali and Buddhist Studies,
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences,
University of Sri Jayewardenepura,