The University of Sri Jayewardenepura invites applications from prospective candidates for vacancy as indicated below.
POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER
Medical Degree of a recognized University with at least 03 years’ experience as a Medical Practitioner.
- 55,350 – 10×1,335, 1×1,630 – 70,330 p.m. U-MO I (II) with effect from 01.01.2020
- 44,295 – U-MO I (II) with effect from 01.07.2018
The other allowances determined by the University Grants Commission will be paid in addition to the above salary. Accordingly,
- Approximate Gross Salary – Rs. 80,886.75 with effect from 01.07.2018
(Further Research Allowance of 35% is entitled for ongoing research work)
- Selected candidates will contribute 10% of their monthly salary to the Universities’ Provident Fund while the employer will make a contribution of 15% their salary of which 8% will be credited to Universities Pension Fund and 7% to the Universities Provident Fund. In addition they will become contributors to the Employees Trust Fund which the University will contribute an amount equivalent to 3% of the Salary.
- Gratuity payment in accordance with the provisions of the payment of Gratuity Act 12 of 1983.
- Eligible for one year of Sabbatical Leave with full pay or two years of without pay on completion of seven years or service. Further those proceeding abroad on Sabbatical Leave are eligible to receive full passage for self and Spouse.
APPLICATIONS & PARTICULARS
Application forms and further particulars including qualifications could be downloaded from here.
Duly completed applications (downloaded from the Web Site) should be forwarded under registered cover indicating the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope to reach the Deputy Registrar/ Academic Establishments Division, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Gangodawila, Nugegoda on or before 27.08.2018.
Applicants from University System / Government Departments / Corporations/ Statutory Boards should channel their applications through the Head of their respective Institutions.
The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Applications which do not conform to the requirements, incomplete applications, applications not in the relevant format (not downloaded from the Web Site) and applications received after the closing date will be rejected without intimation.
University of Sri Jayewardenepura,