World Class University Project
- A good command of spoken and written English
- Good analytical skills with an ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines with a good attention for details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Possession of a recognized degree and prior experience would be an added advantage.
- Allowance is available on performance based archiving targets
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, before 15th January 2017
Prof. Ranil De Silva,
Director, World Class University Project,
Dept. of Anatomy,
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
University of Sri Jayewardenepura,
Tel: 011-2758697/ 011-2758704