Permanent staff members attached to the University of Sri Jayewardenepura are eligible to apply for the Research Awards.
In view of promoting and strengthening the research activities of the University, the Council of University of Sri Jayewardenepura has decided to initiate an award scheme to the permanent staff members attached to the University of Sri Jayewardenepura. Certificates and cash awards will be presented based on following eight categories according to the Guidelines indicated in the scheme.
Apply before 31 August 2015.
- An article published in abstract form in a conference proceeding or a symposium
- An article published in a non refereed Journal
- An article published in a refereed Journal (non indexed Journal))
- An article published in a refereed Journal (indexed Journal)
- Researcher having the highest citations for the year (One Award for each Faculty)
- Researcher having the highest h-index for the year (One Award for each Faculty)
- Early Career Research Award
- Vice Chancellor’s Award for the Researcher of the Year
How to Apply?
Download 2014 awards application form and guidelines below. (http://www.sjp.ac.lk/research/awards/)