The University of Sri Jayewardenepura invites applications from prospective candidates for vacancies as indicated below.
Centre for IT Services
Programmer cum System Analyst (Grade II)
Preference will be given to candidates who have sound knowledge and experience in
- Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco & HP Multi-layer Switches/ Routers and Aruba & Meraki Wireless Systems.
- Configuration, Management and Maintenance of Windows/ Linux Servers, VMWare & Veeam.
- Database Designing & Management (MSSQL, MYSQL) and .NET, PHP, HTML, Java Programming.
- Programming in REST Web API.
- Professional Certificates in Networking/ Server Virtualization/ Programming will be an added advantage.
Preference will be given to the candidates who capable in following areas;
- Ability to Develop Application on Windows, Linux & Mobile OS Platforms.
- Database Designing & Management (MSSQL, MYSQL) and .NET, PHP, HTML, Java and C/C++ Programming.
- Experience in Secure Programming.
- Programming in REST web API.
Programmer cum System Analyst Grade II – U AS 2 (II)
Rs.50,625 – 3×1,335 – 54,630 (EB) 55,965 p.m.
Approximate Gross Salary Rs.91,331/-
Computer Programmer – U AS 1
Rs.48,385 – 19×690 – 61,495 p.m.
Approximate Gross Salary Rs.87,635/-
The other allowances determined by the University Grants Commission will be paid in addition to the above salary.
Benefits: (Programmer cum System Analyst/ Computer Programmer)
- Selected candidates will contribute 10% from their monthly salary to the Universities’ Provident Fund while the University will make a contribution of 15% of their salary of which 8% will be credited to Universities Pension Fund and 7% to the Universities Provident Fund. In addition they will become contributors to the Employees’ Trust Fund which the University will contribute an amount equivalent to 3% of the Salary.
- Gratuity payment in accordance with the provisions of the payment of Gratuity Act 12 of 1983.
APPLICATIONS & PARTICULARS
Application forms and further particulars including qualifications could be downloaded from HERE.
Duly completed applications (downloaded from the Web Site) should be forwarded under registered cover indicating the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope to reach the Deputy Registrar/ Academic Establishments Division, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Gangodawila, Nugegoda on or before 29.06.2020
Applicants from University System / Government Departments / Corporations/ Statutory Boards should channel their applications through the Head of their respective Institutions.
The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Applications which do not conform to the requirements, incomplete applications, applications not in the relevant format (not downloaded from the Web Site) and applications received after the closing date will be rejected without intimation.
University of Sri Jayewardenepura,