Four (4) Research Assistants
Interdisciplinary Center for Innovation in Biotechnology & Neuroscience, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Possessing a medical/biological sciences degree (MSc/MBBS/BAMS/BSc)
Preferably with experience in chemistry / polymer science & technology/ genetics/molecular biology/ medicine/herbal – natural products and to register for M.Phil/PhD degree
“Potential protective roles of Ceylon Cinnamon in Health, leading to product development”
Collaborative research project with
*National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan
7th innovation Centre worldwide, (Thomson Reuters ‘list 2016)
Ministry of Primary Industries
Postgraduates could apply for Double PhD Degree in Neuroscience with European Graduate School of Neuroscience (EURON) as per International MOU http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/sri_lanka/documents/press_corner/20131205_02_en.pdf
Project Team Members;
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Interdisciplinary Center for Innovation in Biotechnology & Neuroscience,
- Department of Chemistry,
- Department of Biosystems Technology
- University of Kelaniya, Department of Chemistry
- University of Colombo, Institute of Indigenous Medicine
- Medical Consultants
- AIST – Japan
- Biomarkers in;
- Neuromuscular Diseases – George Washington University, USA.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases – University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to work long hours of work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines with a good attention.
- A stipend/Allowance is available strictly on performance based archiving targets
Prof. Ranil de Silva
Director, World Class University Project
Dept. of Anatomy, Faculty of Medical Sciences,
University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Nugegoda