Univeristy of Sri Jayewardenepura has a strong research base across a spectrum of academic disciplines engaging in research at national and international levels. The University provides strong support for research activities including encouraging links with commercial and industrial bodies in Sri Lanka and overseas.
Research is carried out either directly in the Academic Departments or in Research Units and Centres associated with Faculties.
Research Main links
- Patents by USJ Academics
Forms for Academics
- Research Allowance Application Form 2015
- Research Grant Application Form 2015
- Progress Report for Monitoring Research Grants
- Five Jayewardnepura researchers among Webometrics Ranking
- Prof lijima father of Carbon nanotubes at Polymer Science & Technology Symposium
- Sustainable living based on village life fused with environment and Buddhist teaching
- Prof. Hemantha Peiris – Activity of antioxidants on control of diseases
- Death in Buddhism and the West – A Comparative Study
- Science Faculty Academics win Presidential and NRC awards
- Call for Papers IRCHSS – Humanities and Social Sciences Conference 2015
- Three academics awarded by the National Research Council
- Dr. Muditha Vidanapathirana awarded at the 13th Annual Academic Sessions
- Potential drug for treatment of Dengue Virus Infection?