Click here for more details and application. http://fhss.sjp.ac.lk/courses-si/diploma-in-japanese-language/
The Diploma in Japanese Language conducted by the Department of Languages, Cultural Studies and Performing Ats of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is a one-year programme basically taught in Japanese (explain in Sinhala and English, at the beginning). The programme aims to give learners a sound knowledge in the Japanese language and culture, which will increase their employability without doubt.
The main objectives of the diploma programme are as follows.
- Develop good communication skills in the Japanese Language based firmly on a systematic understanding of its theoretical aspects.
- Impart an awareness in Japanese culture, society and Japanese way of thinking thereby inculcating the ability to communicate ideas, foster intercultural understanding, and problem-solving skills.
- Increase employability skills in Japanese Language related fields by equipping students with the ability to exercise initiative and analytical skills.
Course Fee : Rs. 55,000/=
Application Fee : Rs. 1,000/=
SLQF: SLQF Level 3
DURATION: One Year (Two Semesters) – Starting from January, 2023
MODE OF TEACHING: Onsite/ Online
APPLICATION PERIOD; 21st November – 5th December, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application below and send to the following address on or before 5th December, 2022 via registered post.
Diploma in Japanese Language,
Department of Languages, Cultural Studies and Performing Arts,
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences,
University of Sri Jayewardenepura,
- Send the application with the bank slip of application fee which carries Rs. 1,000/= made to the Account No: 013010001702 of Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Peoples Bank, Gangodawila Branch.
- Payments can be made through any branch of People’s Bank (Online fund transfers via “People’s Wave” App only, and Cash Deposit Machines (CDM) cannot be used for payments.
- Mention “Diploma in Japanese Language” on the left side top corner of the envelope.
- Attach Certified True Copies of educational qualifications and working experience together with a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- If you got selected to follow the Diploma, you will be informed in person and course fee should be made before the commencement of the programme. (Course fee can be made as two installments or full payment)
It is encouraged to forward your application through your employer if you are willing to reimburse your course fee.