Now 2nd year ,3rd year and fourth year students can apply for these Awards and closing date is 31st August 2016.All applicants can take the opportunity to participate the one day workshop on “Making Fort folios, Presentation skills and Assessment center base interviews.
It is specially organized with the purpose of identifying and recognizing the best and the most skillful undergraduates who have actively engaged in activities outside their degree programmes to enhance their soft skills to develop their personality and to become more employable.
Accordingly, the Career Guidance Unit has planned to award under six categories including,
1. Best Leadership award
2. Best Team player Award
3. Best Communicator Award
4. Best Creative designer Award
5. Best innovator Award
6. Best Employability skills achievers (BESA- all-rounder) Awards (04)
· BESA- Faculty of medical sciences
· BESA Faculty of Applied Sciences
· BESA Faculty of Humanities and Social sciences
· BESA Faculty of Management studies and Commerce