Applications are invited by Munasinghe Institute for Development (MIND) for the above scholarships from undergraduates.The scholarship will be valued at Rs.3000/- per month for the duration of the 4th year and will be paid quarterly, directly to the students.Students require to produce original certificates (educational, sports, etc.) if they are called for interviews.
Candidates will be assessed on both performance and need, and have to satisfy the following conditions.
- Be full-time 3rd year students.
- Maintain at least a “B average” or equivalent during the past years.
- Demonstrate competence in English, both spoken and written.
- Although there is no upper limit on family income (for eligibility), 20% of ranking marks will be allocated for financial need.
- Other qualifications & achievements (such as extra curricular activities in school/university, other courses followed, etc.) will also contribute to the total marks.
Application closing date – Friday, 20th May 2016.
IMPORTANT: SHORT LISTING OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE APPLICATION FORM
The application is available on-line at http://www.mindlanka.org and the students need to apply on line.