45th Convocation Of The University Of Sri Jayewardenepura Will Be Held On 10th & 11th September 2019 At The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall ( BMICH ) For The Conferment Of Degrees.
Dear Students and Parents,
Those who have completed their post-graduate studies can be able to obtain the degree certificate at the stage. Further, please refer to below piece of information as you need to remember.
The final day of submission the convocation application: 11th August 2019
The convocation fees:
– Convocation fee is Rs. 7,000
– Cloak fee is Rs. 3,000 ( Refundable deposit )
Note: Payments should be made to any People’s Bank Branch Islandwide and make sure to pay by using separate bank slip.
These documents should be handed over along with the payment slip to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- Duly sealed students’ record book.
- Any library books you have
- Student ID card
- 23 x 10 cm self-address envelope with 45 rupees worth stamps should produce. ( Index number & Registration number should mention on the top left-hand corner )
Faculty of Graduate Studies